New Business Services
Starting a new business is an exciting time and we offer a free, no obligation meeting to new business owners to ensure they start their business off on the right foot.
There are a number of issues that business owners should take advice on before setting up a business. These can be some or all of the following;
- Choosing the right business structure for you – for example should you trade as a sole trader, partnership or limited company?
- How and when you should inform HMRC that you’ve set up your business.
- Whether you would benefit by registering for VAT.
- Advice on how you should file your receipts and paperwork.
- Helping you decide on the best bookkeeping system for YOU in your business. This could be by using accountancy software, spreadsheets or even paper and pen if you’d prefer this.
- The most tax efficient way to pay yourselves as business owners.
If you decide to operate as a limited company then we do offer a company formation service which would include setting up the company with Companies House and registering the company with HMRC for corporation tax, PAYE and VAT if necessary.
We are also able to register sole traders and partnerships with HMRC for clients if needed.
If you would like to find out more on how we can help you and your business then please get in touch here with us.
Get a free consultation
9 Oakwood Rise
01792 – 346222